Thursday 24 May 2012

Caudalie Hand and Nail Cream: Review


This is one of the best hand creams that I have ever tried. Firstly let me tell you it smells amazing, once applied you will have your nose in your hands for the rest of the day. It has that classic Caudalie expensive grape smell, with a little orange twist added in.



I have really dry hands and I’m always worried that they will soon look older then I actually am, so I like that this hand cream is also an anti-aging treatment. What I love most about this cream is that it is so moisturising but not sticky or greasy. I hate the feeling of not being able to do anything with my hands because they feel so greasy after applying hand cream.

Not only does it moisturise my hands but it also makes my nails look shiny. I used this cream after taking off my fake nails, and it made my nails and cuticles looked so healthy.

For those of you will allergies all Caudalie products are paraben free. 

You can get this for £10.80 from feelunique, it is not the cheapest hand cream in the world but I definitely think it is worth it if you are looking for a really great luxury hand cream. 

Price- 3/5
Smell- 5/5
Moisturising- 5/5 
Non greasy consistency- 5/5

Have you tried this? What did you think of it? What are your favourite hand creams?  

No comments:

Post a Comment