Saturday 6 August 2011

Ciaté Paint Pots: The Prettiest Jar of Nail Polish

I've wanted to try the Ciate paint pots for a while now but £9 a pot is a bit pricey for me at the moment (saving for my holiday to Rome). The pots are so cute.
  So when a fellow blogger who has an amazing blog (L'Amour Lauran) posted that they were given a pot away for free in this months Marie Claire I was so excited. I managed to find one with the colour My Fair Lady, which I don't think you can buy from their website. It is a very nude pinky colour, which does come out quite sheer, you do have to put on a couple of coats to get the colour. It applied really nicely but the best thing about the Ciate paints pots is definitely the packaging. I would quite happily have this on display next to my trinket boxes and other random pretty things.



I just love the names of their nail polishes, my favourite colour which I am definitely getting next when I have some money Ditch the Heels, a wonderfully bright emerald green. 



Whats your favourite nail polish?


  

No comments:

Post a Comment