Wednesday 10 August 2011

My Barry M Nail Paint Collection

I have collected a few Barry M Nail Paints over the years and I thought I'd share my thoughts on them.


I Have 10 different colours which does include the black nail effects nail paint, and I also have their all in one base coat, top coat, and nail hardener. I bought my first Barry M nail paint about 5 years ago. The dark brown one called chocolate, which is still one of my favourites. It really does make my nails look like they have been dipped in Dairy Milk. The nail polish is still in great condition it, it has not dried up at all.
They are really good value for money and I have never been disappointed with any of the colours I have bought. They are all very much true to their colours on the bottle. My favourite colour is called Raspberry. It is a beautiful classic crimson colour. This really only needs one coat and the formular is great, so even with my right hand (I am left handed) I don't get any brush marks or uneven colouring. I only wish the names of the paints were a bit more fun.

Navy, Vivid Purple. Raspberry, Chocolate Brown

Mushroom, Mint Green, Blue Moon, Blueberry, Bright Pink

The all in one base, top and nail hardener can be a bit thick and does take a while to dry. I think I would prefer if it was just a base and top coat, my nails are quite strong already. 


Whats your favourite Barry M Nail Paint?
 Thanks for stopping by xox


2 comments:

  1. Ooo I don't think i can get Barry M polishes over here but I totally want to try them out! I can't stop looking at that mint green color! lol I still need to get a polish like that. also that bright pink blueberry and blue moon. hehe I'm a nail polish addict! Lovely collection Nivika:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nika, I'm an addict too, but I promised myself I wouldn't buy any more new ones for while now so I can use the ones I already have. I think I need more glittery sparkly ones.

    Love Nivika

    ReplyDelete