Tuesday 5 July 2011

Lipstick of the Summer

I've wanted to try 17 mirror shine lipstick from boots for a while now and purchased it today. I have to say it is every bit as good as I had hoped it would be. Cheap lipsticks can be quite drying on my lips but this is glossy, hydrating and the little hint of pinkish colour just makes my lips look yummy. 




This lipstick has probably been blogged to death, but it truly is gorgeous. The bright blue packaging is so cute for this summer, I will be carrying it around in my purse wherever I go. I got the colour belle which suits my pinky lips perfectly. I think this will be my lipstick of the summer.

The only down side is that I feel like the lid is really loose, it may just fall off and never be found until I empty my whole bag. But maybe I just got a faulty one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment